Cerca nel blog

Visualizzazioni totali

Post più popolari

mercoledì 8 aprile 2020

BREEDING AT THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS - Alessandro Gaiazzi good breeder of Lizard and Irish fancy




And today we are in Italy, Northern Italy by a young breeder Alessandro Gaiazzi who in a few years has become super champion: "National, International and World" of Lizard canaries and Irish fancy.

And today we are in Italy, Northern Italy by a young breeder Alessandro Gaiazzi who in a few years has become super champion: "National, International and World" of Lizard canaries and Irish fancy.


Alessandro Gaiazzi


Who is Alessandro Gaiazzi ?
He is from Besnate (Va), borns  in 1977,He inherited from his grandfather Giulio the passion of breed canaries to exhibit them. He is member of the Foi  (Italian Ornithological Federation ) from  12 years and he won many exhibitions. He spends most of his free time breeding canaries, at home, where he has two small wooden houses large enough to host about 200 birds. It breeds two kind of canaries, the green-yellow Irish Fancy and the silver and golden Lizard, which is characterized by the designs on the back and breast.

Thank you Alessandro for having dedicated a little of your time to us, we hope to see you soon in better times and live not only on Skype and on  Whatsapp

Campionato Mondiale Matosinho 2020 - 3° Classificato Lizard Dorato

 My name is Alessandro Gaiazzi, I live in a town in  Varese’s province  near Malpensa airport, I breed   Lizard for about ten years ... my passion for this canary was born by reading an article by Dr. Citro on the magazine Italia Ornitologica of the F.O.I. and  from him I also bought my first two Lizard .... some  years later I also started to breed  Irish Fancy, every year I have  12 pairs of Lizard and 12 of Irish Fancy and I get from each breed 40/50 birds  not more, because they are enough  for the  time that  I have to spend with them .

Campionato Mondiale Matosinho 2020 - Irish Fancy


In these particular days that I stay at  home , I don’t go at work I have more time to stay in my bird rooms .  I go there 3 times a day and I stay about an hour every time I go .... I like to stop and observe the hatching, the behavior of the parents, the hens who build the nest .. and so on .

Luckily I stocked up on feed and seeds  before it all started and I can go on for another month safely ..

Inside bird room 


I spend the rest of my free time reading books, playing basketball with my son and in the evening I run my jog in the backyard ... (his son is a breeder too)

I think that everthings  will  end after the summer and  the exhibition season this year will probably be in doubt  until   the last  moments...

Thanks again Angelo and a hug

Alessandro Gaiazzi
  

Nessun commento: