Cerca nel blog

Visualizzazioni totali

Post più popolari

sabato 30 gennaio 2016

I Canarini Lizard di Jac Gubbels (NL) - Mondiali di Ornitologia 2016


Riceviamo e pubblichiamo ...



Hello Angelo


For  your blog.
First I sympathize with my Italiaan friends those have lost birds  to go on way to Porto.
Hire some photos from my birds on the worldchampionchip in Porto Portugal the photos are of friends from me.
From te blue lizards i have no photos
I was self not in Porto.
I have photos from the worldchampion stam gold and the stam bronze.
I have in the stamms in all the three colors a medaille .
In the stamms blues gold and silver in the stamm gold i have gold and in the stamms silver i have silver.
This stamms are judge by Carlos Lima from Portugal.
In the onnce singel i have in the blue classe a silver medaille, this birds are judge by Brian Hogg from England.

Saluti
Jac

29.01.2016

1° Stamm dorato (lettera A) - J. Gubbels (NL)

2° Stamm  argentato  - J. Gubbels (NL)


1° Stamm dorato - J. Gubbels (NL)

1° Stamm dorato - J. Gubbels (NL)

1° Stamm dorato - J. Gubbels (NL)

Nessun commento: